If you need further assistance, contact us
If you are an RSA Partner, please Click Here
The RSA ID Plus Certified Associate certification is based on basic knowledge and understanding of the solution.
The Certified Associate exam is intended to be a Basic Level certification exam for End-Users who shall interact with an RSA ID Plus Product
No. of questions
- All questions in this Certified Associate level exam are intended for business users who either use RSA ID Plus or require demonstrating a conceptual understanding of the solution and basic knowledge of the technology such as Solution Owners, Sales, Team Managers, Supervisors, etc.
Exams absolutely reference our course material, so it is recommended to review the courses shown below to be able to confidently take this exam:
The Certified Associate RSA ID Plus exam is comprised of 4 major Domains (subject areas). Each Domain is represented by a series of questions designed to evaluate competence and knowledge of the elements relating to that domain. The following table describes the proportion of the examination that relates to each domain.
|Domain||Percentage of Examination|
|ID Plus product overview||16%|
|ID Plus Features||32%|
|Architecture and Components||37%|
Exam Questions, Exam Complexity and Scoring
- The RSA ID Plus Certified Associate exam consists of 40 questions to be completed in 60 minutes.
- Questions in this exam level are basic and simple. That means the questions are mostly conceptual in nature, tackling the main concepts of RSA ID Plus, and require minimal technical knowledge about the solution. The focus is on having a general understanding of the product and the technology.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice or multiple-response type questions.
- The exam is a non-proctored.
- There is a FREE practice test that can be taken before the actual exam
- The minimum passing score is 70%, Learner will have 2 tries to pass the exam
- Test results are calculated automatically at the conclusion of the test through the Saba platform, and are sent by email.
- Earned Certificate will be valid for 2 years
- Credly badge will be issued within 2 weeks of passing the exam.
- Earners will receive an email notification from Credly prompting them to accept their badge.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.