Add an Application to My ApplicationsAdd an Application to My Applications
My Applications in the Cloud Administration Console is a list of applications in the application portal that are available for authenticated users to access using single sign-on (SSO) in an IDR SSO Agent deployment. To add an application to My Applications, you can either select it from the Application Catalog, or configure your own connection to an application using an SecurID-provided template such as SAML or HFED. You can also add a simple bookmark to My Applications. Bookmarks do not require SSO configuration.
Note: At least one application must be configured for SSO and added to My Applications before users can sign into the application portal.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin for the Cloud Administration Console to perform this task.
Cloud Administration Console, click
Applications > Application Catalog.
The Application Catalog appears.
Do one of the following:
The configuration wizard opens for the application you selected.
Locate an application and click
For instructions on configuring a SAML application from the Applications Catalog, sign into RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com/community/products/securid) and search for the application you want to add.
- Click Create From Template and select an application type.
- To decide what type of application to add, see Choosing a Connection Method to Add an IDR SSO Agent Application .
- Locate an application and click Add.
- Configure the application connection according to your environment and the application's SSO configuration. To complete the configuration wizard, click Save and Finish.
- (Optional) To publish this configuration change and immediately activate it on the identity router, click Publish Changes.