SecurID® Customer Success

Customer Success FAQs

1.   What if I didn't receive my cloud credentials for a newly created Cloud tenant?

• Search your mailbox for an e-mail with subject Your SecurID Cloud Authentication Service is Ready
  • Click the cloud URL and choose reset password

If you can’t find the email, please open a case with our support team to validate your information and/or email address.

2.   Where do I find my license and/or serial number?

• From the Authentication Manager primary server, browse to security console > setup > license status > view installed licenses

3.   How can I find how many MFA tokens are registered and/or used by the end users from my license?

• Browse to Cloud admin portal and check “MFA Licenses Used

Or

• Run “All Synchronized Users Report and filter by non-blank cells in column ‘Device name’ or ‘Device type’

4.   How can I migrate end users to the 4.0 app?

• New users who do not currently have an authenticator app installed need to:
    • Install the new SecurID app 4.0 and register it using a QR Code from a self-service portal such as SecurID My Page.
    • Import a token, if they will use SecurID token.
  • For existing users who already have the old app:
    • After users download the SecurID 4.0 app, existing AM/SecurID tokens on the phone are automatically ready to use.
    • For Authenticate app users/MFA tokens, users need to delete the device from my page, and re-register the new SecurID 4.0 app

5.   Where can I find product updates and/or advisories?

6.   Where can I monitor the cloud status and/or availability?

• Also, make sure to subscribe to receive all updates via email

7.   How can I open a support case?

8.   How can I download Authentication Manager license or E-tokens?

9.   Do I need to import a new license for the Cloud environment or MFA tokens?

• Unlike Authentication Manager, once the Cloud/MFA license is purchased, it’s automatically applied to your cloud tenant and there is no need to import any files in the Cloud Admin Portal.

10. How can I open a new enhancement request?

• Login to “RSA Link Community”: https://community.securid.com/t5/securid-ideas/idb-p/securid-access-ideas?searchId=bb2d327b-d37e-4014-875e-ffeb8dab0e5f&searchIndex=3&sr=search
  • Click on Submit an Idea
  • Provide a title for your enhancement idea.
  • Add as much content as necessary and make sure your enhancement includes:

• User Persona (who will benefit from the request, e.g. compliance officer, systems administrator, etc.)
    • Detailed description of the enhancement request (include screenshots and anything else that will help illustrate the feature)
    • Briefly describe the issue and the expected benefit from this enhancement (in short, what problem is it solving?)
    • Impact - Describe the frequency or amount of effort and/or time savings this enhancement will provide

• Add keywords (known as tags) in the Tag This Idea section that relate to your idea.

• Select an Idea Category for the enhancement from the list provided at the bottom of the page.
  • Once you are satisfied with your post, click the Create Idea button.

• Work with other community users from other organizations to Vote Up your idea.  (Each vote is worth 5 points)  Everyone can vote once on each idea submitted, including your own.  Remember, it's not only votes that matter, but also the number of unique organizations that the enhancement will benefit.
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎2022-04-03 12:38 PM
Updated by:
Article Dashboard