RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
RSA Version/Condition: 7.1.1, 7.2.0, 7.2.1
When a review state is changed to Hold after a due date via a review escalation workflow, other review escalations configured on the review do not trigger.
1. Make a copy of the default "On Hold Review" workflow but with the Review Status changed to Complete.
2. Edit the default user review to set the due date as 1 day.Image description
3. To a default user review associate the escalations to change the review state to hold after 1 day and then change the state to complete after 2 days.Image description
4. Run the review
5. You will see the OnHold escalation triggers but the next escalation does not get triggered.Image descriptionImage description
This is a known issue reported in ACM-107183.
This issue is resolved in the following RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle patch levels:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.1 P11
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.2.0 P05
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.2.1 P01