RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.2 P05, 7.1.0 P01
RSA identity Governance & Lifecycle custom request forms that use an Entitlement Rule based on a form field or drop down fail to populate the Entitlement selection list correctly. The form will display with an empty entitlement selection box with 0 total items.
0 groups (0 total items)
This affects the following Form Control Type(s):
- Entitlement Table,
- Entitlement Table (non-Visual), and
- Entitlement Table with Actions
Where content is dynamically generated dependent on the value selected in a different form variable avform.*
If the user presses Next and then Back, the form may be refreshed correctly.
This is a known issue in the following patches:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P05
- RSA Identity Governance &d Lifecycle 7.1.0 P01 (note the current shipping version of 7.1.0 is 7.1.0 P01)
This issue is resolved in the following patches:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P03
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 P03
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.1
There is no known workaround for this issue.
Workaround will affect forms that were working correctly on previous versions of the product.