RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Charts, Multiple Series - Dynamic (Applied to Review Results Object Dashboard)
Associated Dashboard: https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-115124
Time to apply: ~20 minutes
This chart provides key information about the application which have the most outstanding items left to be completed. It is a dynamic chart.
The goal of this chart is to understand which applications might need some help/focus, to get the review completed.
The chart can be used by Review owners or the admin team to better understand which application owners to contact and support during the review process.
This chart will only work when it is applied dynamically to the Review Results object dashboard.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
This chart will show the top 10 applications, with the highest % of review items outstanding, which still need to be completed.
The chart displays the data as a % of the total items and how many have or have not been reviewed.
Chart Dynamic Values
The following value needs to be used when creating the chart, however the value will update dyncamilly when used within the dashboard.
- TargetObjectID: This is used dynamically within the review itself, the value will automatically be updated, whenever you view a new review result. When viewing the chart, you need to give it some value, so it can work against something. Please go to a review you have and find its "OID". Use this value in the TargetObjectID, so the chart has something to use.
How to find an Example Target Object ID:
- Go to Review/Results
- Select any review (pick one that has been worked on, so there are some results)
- Once the review is open, look at the URL.
- The value you want is found just after "OID=" and then before the "&"
- In this example, the value we want is 25
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
round(100 * COUNT(decode(IS_REVIEWED , 'False', NULL, 1))/COUNT(1), 2) Percent_Reviewed,
round(100 * COUNT(decode(IS_REVIEWED , 'True', NULL, 1))/COUNT(1), 2) Percent_Not_Reviewed
where review_id =:TargetObjectID
group by app_alt_name
order by 3 desc
fetch first 10 rows only
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create charts. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Charts"
- Select "+ Create Chart" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: Review Results - Application Progress
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. This chart shows the percentage of items reviewed/not reviewed, for each application within the Review. The report is limited to the top 10 applications with the highest 'Not reviewed' percentage. The chart is dynamic and only works when applied within a "review results" object dashboard.
- Type = Multiple Series Chart
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above.
- Update the TargetObjectID as noted above.
- "Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.
If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
Update the "Display Name" as shown below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, you should select "Stacked Column 2D". Please also apply these settings, however you can update the wording with what is best for you.
- Under "Title and Axis Names"
- Caption: Top 10 Applications with the lowest amount reviewed
- Sub Caption: Recommendation: Work with these applications, to improve the review progress
- X Axis Name: Application Name
- Y Axis Name: Total Review Items
- Under "Functional attributes"
- Save the new chart
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.