RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Dashboards - Dynamic (Applied to Review Results Object Dashboard)
Time to apply: ~20 minutes
RSA IGL Recipes - The 12 Dashboards of Christmas - Summary , 2020 - Part 1 of 12
The Review Results "Overview" dashboard was created to provide a quick overview of your review progress.This is a dynamic dashboard with various charts and reports included. Dynamic dashboards are very powerful and allow you to create a single dashboard, which can be applied to multiple objects at the same time. In this instance, one dashboard is created and this is then applied to every "review result" dynamically. The dashboard will update the charts/reports as you view different reviews.
The goal of this dashboard is to help you understanding the review overall and key items you may wish to address. For example, items which are not assigned to someone.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
- This dashboard has MORE charts/reports than can be displayed, allowing you to pick and choose which information is useful to you.
- Do not forget to set "User Constraints" on your dashboards - otherwise everyone will be able to see them.
The Review Results "Overview" dashboard, contains the following charts and reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Progress
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Reviewer Coverage
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Reviewer Entitlement Types
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Progress Trending
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Violations
- RSA IGL Recipes: Report - Review Results - Review Summary Info
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under "Object Dashboards" click the "Edit" button for:
Dashboard Name = "Overview"
Object Name = "Review Results"
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Overview (Or you could change to Review Summary)
Display Sequence: 1 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown)
Layout: Proportional Layout, select the option with 4 results, as shown below.
Note: you can modify this as per your needs, if you want to show more/less charts overall.
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab
Click "Add Component" button
Add each of the charts/reports, listed above, you must do this step for each chart/report.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Note: There are more charts provided, than are shown in this dashboard, so please move them around with the "order" buttons, as per what is useful for your environment. You can use the "preview" button to see your changes.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, you might need need to set any constraints, as only specific people can see review-results. If you did want to add something, then you might want to set this to just AveksaAdmin and users with Aveksa System Admin access.
This is the "Advanced" SQL that can be used, if you want to copy and paste the below
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown and display data dynamically for each review result
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.