RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.1 P03, 7.0.2 P01
After upgrading to RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.1 P03 or 7.0.2 P01, when editing a workflow and saving an email template with non-Latin characters such as a Thai word or a Turkish word, the changes to the email template are not saved. This includes Latin characters as well. No changes are saved as long as non-Latin characters previously exist in the template or are currently being added to the template.
In the following example, a Thai word is being added to the body of an approval node email template.
- In the user interface go to Requests > Workflows > Approval > Approval Workflow > Approval Node > under Activity Node Properties > Request w/Reply Enabled.
- Add a Thai word:
- Click Save to save the changes:
Note there is a Process saved message.
- Edit the approval workflow again and note that the Thai word is not in the email.
The cause of this issue is that RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle was not able to process non-Latin characters.
This is a known issue reported in engineering tickets ACM-76487 and ACM-76601.
This issue is resolved in the following RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle versions and patch levels:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P03
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0