RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.x
While attempting to access the Self-Service Console using Web-Tier, the following error appears:
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.
If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 knows through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address
The Self-Service Console feature is turned off in Web-Tier Service options.
Enable Self-Service Console feature for the Web-Tier:
- Login to the primary Operations Console using the Operations Console administrator username and password.
- Navigate to Deployment Configuration > Web-Tier Deployments > Manage Existing and when prompted, enter the superadmin username and password.
- Click on the affected Web-Tier name and select Edit.
- Under Web-Tier Service Options, Turn Self-Service option On.
- Click Save.
- Try to access the Self-Service Console again using Web-Tier hostname.