RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.x
When taking a backup, the Progress Monitor shows a failure when backing up RADIUS from the Advanced Status View it shows the messages below:
An error occured while backing up the system
Failed to backup RADIUS
Please call customer support. For erro details check the 'Advanced Status View'.
Failed to perform a RADIUS backup.
The destination /opt/rsa/am/backup/staging/radius-reports is not a directory, so when Authentication Manager tries to copy the audit logs file the operation fails.
To resolve the issue,
- Launch an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- Login to the primary Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
Note that during Quick Setup another user name may have been selected. Use that user name to login.
- Navigate to /opt/rsa/am/backup/staging
- Create the missing directory:
- Confirm that the directory permissions are set to 700:
-> ls -ld
drwx------ 2 rsaadmin rsaadmin 4096 Jul 11 06:10 .