RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.4
During manual node secret creation, the node secret file is failing to download from the Security Console with the following error:
There was a problem processing your request.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/rsa/am/server/downloads/node_secret.zip (No such file or directory)
The /opt/rsa/am/server/downloads directory does not exist by default in RSA Authentication Manager 8.4.
To resolve this issue, ymanually create the missing directory using the following commands then try downloading the node secret file again which will be successful this time.
- Launch an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- Login to the primary Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
Note that during Quick Setup another user name may have been selected. Use that user name to login.
- Navigate to the server directory:
- Create the downloads directory:
- Download the node secret file from the Security Console.