RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Agent for Web
RSA Version/Condition: 8.0 for IIS
O/S Version: Windows Server 2008, R2, 2012, 2012 R2
How to protect 32-bit applications with RSA Authentication Agent for Web for IIS on 64-bit operating systems
- Complete the installation steps and testing authentication from the RSA Authentication Agent in the Control Panel.
- Copy the sdconf.rec, securid, and sdopts.rec (if it exists) files from C:\Program Files\RSA Security\RSAWebAgent to C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA Security\RSAWebAgent.
- Set the WebID component with the RSA SecurID Pool32 Application Pool.
- You need to set the same permissions in C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA Security\RSAWebAgent to be as they are in C:\Program Files\RSA Security\RSAWebAgent.
- To check, right click on the folder and select Properties then click on the Security tab.
- An example of the permissions on the folder:
The same configuration steps as per the RSA Authentication Agent 7.1 for Web for IIS 7.0, 7.5, and 8.0 Installation and Configuration Guide
still apply.Notice: 32-bit applications can be protected on 64-bit Windows OS only with RSA Web Agent for IIS ver. 8.0 and later