RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.x
- When trying to edit date and time settings on Operations Console, it gives "There was a problem processing your request. Please contact your system administrator! To continue, return home" error.
- SSH to the affected Authentication Manager server and login using the rsaadmin account.
- Sudo to root and when prompted, enter the rsaadmin password again:
sudo su -
- Navigate to /usr/bin:
- run the following command to disable vmware timesync:
./vmware-toolbox-cmd timesync disable
- Try to edit date and time settings again on the Operations Console.