All administrators for the Cloud Administration Console must change their passwords at least every 90 days.
- Sign into the Cloud Administration Console using the current sign-in credentials for your account.
- Click My Account > My Profile. The Username is read-only. You can modify the Full Name of the account, which appears in the dashboard welcome message when you sign into the Cloud Administration Console.
- In the Full Name field, enter the new account name if you want to change it.
- Enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter a new account password. The password must contain at least nine characters, be different from the last three passwords, and include at least one of each of the following:
- One uppercase letter
- One lowercase letter
- One number
- One special character
- In the Confirm New Password field, type the new password again.
- Click Save Settings.
You are hereTable of Contents > Administrators > Change Your Account Name and Password in the Cloud Administration Console