Send an RSA SecurID Authenticate Invitation to UsersSend an RSA SecurID Authenticate Invitation to Users
You can invite selected users to download the RSA SecurID Authenticate app and register authenticators they can use to access agent-protected resources. After users accept the invitation and authenticate using the app for the first time, you will be able to manage those users in the User Dashboard.
For complete information on how you can connect RSA Authentication Manager to the Cloud Authentication Service, see Connect RSA Authentication Manager to the Cloud Authentication Service.
Before you begin
- In the Security Console, click Identity > Users > Manage Existing.
- Search to find the users that you want to invite.
- By clicking the checkbox next to the User ID column header, you can select all of the users on the page or you can click a single user. You can select up to 500 users on multiple pages.
- From the Action menu, click Send SecurID Authenticate Invitation, and click Go. For a single user, you can also click Send SecurID Authenticate Invitation from the context menu.
- When prompted to send one or more invitations, click OK.
A message indicates how many invitations were successfully sent and how many did not succeed.