RSA Product Set: SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: SecurID Software Token for iOS
RSA Version/Condition: 2.4.2
- When a user opens the RSA SecurID Software Token 2.4.2 for iOS app, it shows the RSA SecurID app screen then a black screen for a second and finally it goes back to the home scree.
- If the user restarts the application it works fine; however, if the user tries to open the app again, it crashes.
- Uninstalling the app then installing it again and importing the token again does not make any difference.
- This behavior occurs in iOS versions 11.1, 11.3 and 11.4.
- All devices are managed by Mobile Iron; however, the SecurID application is not deployed or managed by Mobile Iron.
This issue has been reported as defect SWTIPHONE-273.
This issue has been resolved in RSA Software Token 2.4.4 for iOS. Downloading and installing the new version from App store resolves the issue.
See advisory at https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-94211